Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Night Special

What are we doing tonight? Well, not long ago, Matt and I signed up to adopt a spot in Reston. We've decided that this evening will be our first big cleanup. So, picking up trash in 95-degree heat is the first thing on the docket. After that, we may be inclined to go for a swim. We love the pool near our house, and have taken to doing a kind of circuit training that involves sitting in the hot tub for awhile, standing in the "cool pool" for awhile, and repeat. It's not exactly exercise, but boy, it feels great!

Additionally, I've had a yen for some cookies lately, and it's been a long time since I've baked any. Incidentally, I have a wealth of overripe bananas right now, and no eggs, and this site claims that I can swap the former for the latter. I'm not one to mind a bit of banana taste in my oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies, so I'm going to give it a shot. Oh...and I'm out of oatmeal, so I'll be using oat bran. Well, this ought to be an interesting batch.

No comments: