Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pre-Test

Since my strategy immediately before the test is to relax instead of cram, perhaps because I know my grades don't end up in the same hyper-competitive pool as everybody else's in the room, I'm drinking hot chocolate and checking out the wealth of excellent new birth sites I've found lately. Such as: Citizens for Midwifery, Pushed Birth, and The Business of Being Born. TBOBB is something I would love to see (watch the trailer, it's very inspiring!) but which has not seen fit to come to my area when I was aware of it. Pushed is a book, written by the author of Pushed Birth above, which I need to read. Giving Birth: The Journey into the World of Mothers and Midwives is on that list as well, along with countless others.

The return to reading for pleasure like this is something I'm eagerly anticipating after law school is over. And from this point on, it all counts as career research. Awesome.

No comments: