Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Preparing for Liftoff

Photo by turbojoe

I go to work last night, clocked in, and was told that they really didn't have a need for me there. So I clocked out again, went home, and proceeded to sleep for the next 8 hours (after having already put in 7 during the day!). Now that I'm exceedingly well-rested, Matt is at work for a few hours and I'm trying to get last-minute odds and ends tidied up before we leave today at 2pm--things like washing the dishes, making sure we're packed, and for some reason, seasoning our cast-iron skillets. And rocking out to the Carpenters. Hey, I'm here to do whatever it takes.

So! Our next post will likely be from Seattle. It isn't going to be much of a sightseeing trip (which is probably OK, since we hear the weather is pretty cold and damp), but I'm sure we'll find something to report.

No comments: