Thursday, January 10, 2008

What I Did Yesterday

This:
(Excellent; moist; I used 2/3 whole-wheat flour to 1/3 white and it turned out great.)

And this:
For $12 out of pocket with $25 back in ECB. (Out of pocket should have been $7 but I forgot a $5 coupon!) That's 12 Soy Joy bars, 5 bottles of dish soap, 2 tubes of toothpaste, a conditioner, and a "shine milk."

I also (with the help of my savvy banker sister-in-law) realized that Citibank was overcharging me on student loans by $1000. I attempted to get to the bottom of it with them, but because my T-Mobile phone is pretty much the devil, I gave up after explaining it to (and being cut off from) the 3rd customer service representative I talked to. I guess I'll deal with that another day. Anyway, not a bad profit for a day's (non) work!

Patches, on the other hand, did this.

No comments: