Saturday, February 9, 2008

Winchester for the First Time; Shenandoah, Again

Today we drove out and explored the little town of Winchester, home to Shenandoah University. In short, it's adorable, it has all kinds of little shops and greasy spoons we'd love to get to know better, and...I still have no idea which school I want to go to. Or rather, I want to go to both of them--so I have no idea which school I don't want to go to.

I should have taken pictures of Winchester, but forgot the camera in the car. Here are a few of the Shenandoah Valley, though, where we stopped for a hike afterward.

My apologies to those of you who aren't fortunate enough to be enjoying such a mild winter. And an old man actually stopped us on the trail and said "Cold one today, isn't it?" Well, based on the fact that we were all hiking in sweatshirts...

No comments: