Thursday, September 18, 2008

Letter to My Husband

Dear Matt,

Tomorrow we'll see each other again. I can't wait. The week has been hard, but we've almost made it! I can't wait to get back to the routines of our daily life: running and bulgur in the morning, phone calls at lunch, snuggling and watching the Cosby Show in the evening. Falling asleep at night talking. I can't wait to get back on the folding bikes and run errands with you; like you said before, our bikes are like us: they just belong together. It's so sad to have one in the closet all by itself, just like it's sad to have an empty pillow next to me at night.

I'm so thankful that we've embraced the challenges that have come our way, and have come out even stronger. Marrying you was still the best thing I've ever done. I'm so excited about everything our future holds, especially starting a family with you. And I'm looking forward to the day we move back closer to the rest of our family, too.

I know from past experience what a powerful thing it will be to see you again tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to the weekend with you. Hang in there, baby; I'll see you soon!

All my love,

Katie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u guyz look like the same person