Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Weekend

We took a nice little hike this weekend nearby at a historic mill--nothing stunningly picturesque, but it got us out of the apartment for some fresh air for a couple of hours. And it was the maiden voyage of my new hiking shoes, which you can see in action below.If I haven't mentioned yet just how much I love Merrell footwear, let me do it now. They're just the most comfortable, supportive shoes I've ever worn. For the first time ever, my feet don't hurt after work or when I'm out and about. This is a revelation for me. I have a fuzzy, fleecy pair of clogs that I've worn every day since I got them in September, and then I have a pair of black wipe-clean-easily clogs that I wear at work. Since I'm not one to fix what isn't broken, I happily went with another pair of Merrells when picking up hiking gear.

Anyway, here are a few more scenes from the hike.

No comments: