Friday, April 11, 2008

You May Have Noticed...

...the link to Revolution Money Exchange at the top of our sidebar. (And thanks to whomever has already signed up!) A number of reputable sites have testified that the bank is FDIC insured and that the promotion (sign up and get $25, and get $10 for every person you refer up to 50 people) is legitimate. (I think Moneysaving Mom was able to max out her referrals, and confirms that she has received her money.) It lasts until April 15th. As far as I can tell, you can either have $2.50 from your $25 (or $35 or whatever) deducted to have them cut you a check, or you can have it deposited into the bank or use it for online spending.

RME is basically a replacement for Paypal, which I've always hated. It's always seemed clunky to me and I could never seem to get through the 10,000 steps necessary to "verify" my account. So in addition to the free money, I'm happy to have a new player in that arena anyway.

I know a lot of people are uncomfortable giving out their personal information in this day and age, but if it's something you're interested in doing anyway, feel free to click the link to the right!

No comments: