Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm In!

I've been officially accepted to Frontier (class 63, for anybody interested!) for the Fall semester. Just yesterday, I called to check on my application and was told that the class was full, but I was the first on the waiting list. Just when I'd looked on the bright side of not starting till December (two full years left here, a few more months of income, not having to go out of town in just a few short weeks), I got an email today telling me that I was in. Someone must have had to pull out, and so I'm in!

So, as far as I know, anyway, it's official. At this point, I'll be heading out to Kentucky the week of September 15-18 for an orientation, then I'll start working on correspondence classes after that. If all goes according to plan, I should be ready to start clinicals (most likely in the midwest!) in the spring of 2010, and hopefully be done with them by the end of that year. Hopefully, making me a midwife by that time. Crazy! I can't wait!

2 comments:

CfM Molly said...

Congratulations! That is very cool!

Molly

Susan said...

Congratulations Katie!