Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Maxi-mum CVS Savings!


I headed to CVS this morning to take advantage of this deal. Here's what I bought:

1 Kotex Lightdays (16ct) at $1.49
2 Stayfree Pads (48ct each) at 2/$9

Here are the coupons I used:
$2/10 CVS coupon
$1/1 Lightdays coupon from recent insert
B1G1 Stayfree coupon from recent insert

and also used a $3 ECB. I ended up paying $0.27 out of pocket (it seems like some CVS's won't allow you to go down to zero with ECB--so when my total rang up $2.99, she told me to buy something else or she would adjust it down to the maximum it would allow. Adjusted down, it left me with the $0.27 balance)--and got $6.49 back in ECBs! Best of all, it doesn't look like I've met my limit for this offer, so I'm planning to try it again later this week!

Note: I'm planning to donate the pads to a homeless or battered women's shelter. My love affair with my Keeper cup is still going strong!

No comments: