Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Drive

Today was the first day I've felt pretty queasy for most of the day, so instead of revisiting the Little Devil's Stairs like we were hoping to, we ended up just taking a little drive out to enjoy the countryside, with me sucking down ginger ale and ginger candies like they were going out of style. I'm now feeling much better (pizza with pesto, pine nuts, mushrooms, and onions for dinner did the trick!), and after an evening job through Reston, we're in for the night. Matt is kindly editing a paper of mine, while I'm doing the same for my sister. (Having learned back while I was writing essays for law school that I "can't take constructive criticism," as my mom would say, Matt refers to what he's doing as "making gentle suggestions as to how to improve on perfection." Love this guy.) Here are some scenes from the day:





No comments: