Friday, May 9, 2008

When Life DOESN'T Give You Lemons

I fell in love with True Lemon back when I still drank quite a bit of Diet Coke (working the night shift) and I loved the way it tasted with a lemon slice in it. ("Twist of lemon" Coke always tasted sort of bitter and off to me.) After packing a lemon slice in my lunch a couple of times, I was happy to discover there was a more portable option: True Lemon, which does in fact taste just like a squeeze of lemon.

Shortly thereafter, True Lime was introduced; and, now, True Orange.

They're basically packages of crystallized fruit juice with no added sugar or preservatives, so they're a classy way to dress up a glass of water. You can also reconstitute the amount of lemon or lime juice needed for recipes, if you use such things infrequently or don't happen to have them on hand.

You can go here for a free sample. And when you do, they'll also send samples to the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan!

No comments: